The MAX22344–MAX22346 evaluation kits (EV kits) provide a proven design to evaluate the MAX22344–MAX22346, reinforced, four-channel, galvanic digital isolators. Two types of evaluation boards are available to support different channel direction configurations and different ENA polarities of the MAX22344–MAX22346 family. The MAX22345CSEVKIT# is fully assembled and tested, and comes populated with the MAX22345CAAP+. The MAX2234XSEVKIT# is a generic board which has U1 unpopulated allowing the user to select a device from the MAX22344-MAX22346 family. Both evaluation boards support the 20-pin SSOP package type.
The EV kits should be powered from two independent isolated power supplies with nominal output voltage in range from 1.71V to 5.5V. For evaluating the electrical parameters of the device without any isolation between the two sides, a single power supply can also be used.
The MAX2234XSEVKIT# comes with U1 unpopulated and supports the following digital isolators: MAX22344BAAP+, MAX22344CAAP+, MAX22345BAAP+, MAX22345CAAP+, MAX22345RAAP+, MAX22345SAAP+, MAX22346BAAP+, MAX22346CAAP+.
- Broad Range of Data Transfer Rates (from DC to 200Mbps)
- Four Unidirectional Channels with 3 Different Channel Direction Configurations
- SMA Connectors for Easy Connection to External Equipment
- Wide Power Supply Voltage Range from 1.71V to 5.5V
- Guaranteed Up to 3.75kVRMS Isolation for 60s
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Battery Management
- Fieldbus Communications for Industrial Automation
- Isolated RS-485/RS-422, CAN
- Isolated SPI Interface
- Medical Systems
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|