Evaluation Kit for the MAX14483
The MAX14483 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14483, 6-channel, 3.75kVRMS, SPI digital isolator. The EV kit allows easy access to all six channels through either SMA connectors or test points. On-board LEDs on the ready signals (SAA and SBA) and active-low FAULT output directly indicate the signals’ status.
The EV kit should be powered from two independent isolated power supplies with nominal output voltage in range from 1.71V to 5.5V. For evaluating the electrical parameters of the device without any isolation between the two sides, a single power supply can also be used.
The MAX14483EVKIT# comes populated with the MAX14483AAP+ installed in a 20-pin SSOP package with 5.5mm of creepage and clearance.
- Six Unidirectional Channels with Different Channel Direction Configuration and Data Speed (Up to 200Mbps)
- On-Board LEDs Indication of Device Ready for Communication
- SMA Connectors for Easy Connection to External Equipment
- Wide Power Supply Voltage Range from 1.71V to 5.5V
- Guaranteed Up to 3.75kVRMS Isolation for the 20-pin SSOP Package for 60s
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Building Automation
- General SPI-bus Isolation
- Industrial Automation
- Process Automation
- Programmable Logic Controllers
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|