The MAX14434–MAX14436 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14434– MAX14436 four-channel unidirectional digital isolators. Three types of evaluation boards are available to support different channel direction configurations of the MAX14434–MAX14436 family. All evaluation boards support the wide-body 16-pin SOIC package type. See Table 1 for EV kit options.
The EV kit should be powered from two independent isolated power supplies with nominal output voltage in range from 1.71V to 5.5V. For evaluating the electrical parameters of the device without any isolation between the two sides, a single power supply can also be used.
The MAX14434FWEVKIT# comes populated with MAX14434FAWE+, but can also be used to evaluate the following digital isolators: MAX14434BAWE+, MAX14434CAWE+, MAX14434EAWE+. The MAX14435FWEVKIT# comes populated with the MAX14435FAWE+, but can also be used to evaluate the following digital isolators: MAX14435RAWE+, MAX14435SAWE+, MAX14435UAWE+, and MAX14435VAWE+.
The MAX14436WEVKIT# comes populated with the MAX14436FAWE+, but can also be used to evaluate the following digital isolators: MAX14436BAWE+, MAX14436CAWE+, MAX14436EAWE+.
- Broad Range of Data Transfer Rates (from DC to 200Mbps)
- Four Unidirectional Channels with 3 Different Channel Direction Configurations
- SMA Connectors for Easy Connection to External Equipment
- Wide Power Supply Voltage Range from 1.71V to 5.5V
- Guaranteed Up to 5kVRMS Isolation for the Wide-Body SOIC Package for 60s
- Battery Management
- Fieldbus Communications for Industrial Automation
- General Isolation Application
- Isolated RS-485/RS-422, CAN
- Medical Systems
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|