The MAX12930/MAX12931 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX12930 or MAX12931 two channel digital isolators. Three types of evaluation boards are available to support the narrowbody and wide-body package types. Two boards are fully assembled, each with a MAX12931 narrow-body or MAX12931 wide-body isolator, and the third generic board has U1 unpopulated allowing the user to select a device from the family of narrow-body MAX12930/ MAX12931 isolators.
The EV kit should be powered from two independent isolated power supplies with nominal output voltage in range from 1.71V to 5.5V. For evaluating the electrical parameters of the device without any isolation between the two sides, a single power supply can also be used.
The MAX1293XSEVKIT# comes with U1 unpopulated and supports the following digital isolators: MAX12930BASA+, MAX12930CASA+, MAX12930EASA+, MAX12930FASA+ MAX12931BASA+, MAX12931CASA+, MAX12931EASA+, MAX12931FASA+
- Broad Range of Data Transfer Rates (from DC to 150Mbps)
- Two Unidirectional Channels in the Same Direction (MAX12930) or Two Unidirectional Channels in the Opposite Direction (MAX12931)
- SMA Connectors for Easy Connection to External Equipment
- Wide Power Supply Voltage Range from 1.71V to 5.5V
- Guaranteed Up to 3.75kVRMS Isolation (for the Narrow-Body SOIC Package) for 60s
- Guaranteed Up to 5kVRMS Isolation (for the Wide- Body SOIC Package) for 60s
- Battery Management
- Fieldbus Communications for Industrial Automation
- General Isolation Application
- Isolated RS232, RS-485/RS-422, CAN
- Medical Systems
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|