The MAX12934/MAX12935 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX12934 or MAX12935 two channel, wide-body digital isolators.
The EV kit should be powered from two independent isolated power supplies with nominal output voltage in range from 1.71V to 5.5V. For evaluating the electrical parameters of the device without any isolation between the two sides, a single power supply can also be used.
The MAX1293XWEVKIT# comes with U1 populated and supports the following digital isolators: MAX12934BAWE+, MAX12934CAWE+, MAX12934EAWE+, MAX12934FAWE+, MAX12935BAWE+, MAX12935CAWE+, MAX12935EAWE+, MAX12935FAWE+
- Broad Range of Data Transfer Rates (from DC to 200Mbps)
- Two Unidirectional Channels in the Same Direction (MAX12934) or Two Unidirectional Channels in the Opposite Direction (MAX12935)
- SMA Connectors for Easy Connection to External Equipment
- Wide Power Supply Voltage Range from 1.71V to 5.5V
- Guaranteed Up to 5kVRMS Isolation (for the Wide-Body SOIC Package) for 60s
- Multifunction printer
- Sensor boards
- Smart meter
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|