The MAX96706/MAX96708 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX96706 and MAX96708 high-bandwidth gigabit multimedia serial link (GMSL) deserializers with spread spectrum and fullduplex control channel, through the use of a standard FAKRA coax or STP cable. The EV kit also includes Windows Vista®- and Windows 7-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising features of the device. The EV kit comes with a MAX96706GTJ+ or MAX96708GTJ+ IC installed.
For complete GMSL evaluation, using a standard FAKRA coaxial cable, order the MAX96706 or MAX96708 EV kit and a companion serializer board (e.g., the MAX96705 or MAX96711 EV kit, referenced in this document). For testing with STP cable, also order the MAXCOAX2STP-HSD adapter kit and refer to its data sheet. Only one adapter kit is required per link (connecting the serializer and deserializer boards).
- Accepts GMSL Serial Data through FAKRA Connectors as Inputs and Outputs 16-Bit Parallel Output Data
- Power Over Coax (POC) Capable
- Windows Vista- and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- USB-Controlled Interface (Cable Included)
- USB Powered
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Camera Applications
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|