LVDS/Anything-to-LVPECL/LVDS Dual Translator
DescriptionThe MAX9376 is a fully differential, high-speed, LVDS/anything-to-LVPECL/LVDS dual translator designed for signal rates up to 2GHz. One channel is LVDS/anything-to-LVPECL translator and the other channel is LVDS/anything-to-LVDS translator. The MAX9376's extremely low propagation delay and high speed make it ideal for various high-speed network routing and backplane applications.
The MAX9376 accepts any differential input signal within the supply rails and with minimum amplitude of 100mV. Inputs are fully compatible with the LVDS, LVPECL, HSTL, and CML differential signaling standards. LVPECL outputs have sufficient current to drive 50Ω transmission lines. LVDS outputs conform to the ANSI EIA/TIA-644 LVDS standard.
The MAX9376 is available in a 10-pin µMAX® package and operates from a single +3.3V supply over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- Guaranteed 2GHz Switching Frequency
- Accepts LVDS/LVPECL/Anything Inputs
- 421ps (typ) Propagation Delays
- 30ps (max) Pulse Skew
- 2psRMS (max) Random Jitter
- Minimum 100mV Differential Input to Guarantee AC Specifications
- Temperature-Compensated LVPECL Output
- +3.0V to +3.6V Power-Supply Operating Range
- > 2kV ESD Protection (Human Body Model)
- Backplane Logic Standard Translation
- DSLAM Backplane
- Local Area Networks (LANs)
- LVDS-to-LVPECL, LVPECL-to-LVDS
|Part Number||Signal Type||Signal Type||Functions||Rx||Tx||Propagation Delay|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|