DescriptionThe MAX9217/MAX9218 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX9217 27-bit, 3MHz to 35MHz DC-balanced LVDS serializer and the MAX9218 27-bit, 3MHz to 35MHz DC-balanced LVDS deserializer. The MAX9217 serializes 27 bits of parallel input data, 18 bits of video, and 9 bits of control to a serial data stream. The MAX9218 deserializes the LVDS serial input, which converts to 18 bits of parallel video data and 9 bits of parallel control data.
The MAX9217/MAX9218 EV kit PCB has a MAX9217ECM+ and a MAX9218ECM+ installed.
- 27-Bit Parallel Interface
- Rosenberger Connector (Cable Included)
- Independent Evaluation of the MAX9217/MAX9218 Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- In-Vehicle Entertainment Systems
- LCD Displays
- Navigation System Display
- Video Cameras
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|