Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Ideal USB Training and Debugging System
- Mates to Keil MCB2130 Development Board
- Can Be Wired into User Systems
- MAX3421E Can Be Used as USB Host or Peripheral
- MAX3420E Provided On-Board as a Test Peripheral
- MAX3420E Can be Used to Develop USB Peripheral Code
- Custom USB Devices
- Desktop Routers
- Embedded Systems
- Medical Devices
- Microprocessors and DSPs
- MP3 Players
- Set-Top Boxes
The MAX3421 EV kit-1 adds USB functionality to any microcontroller, microprocessor, DSP, CPLD, FPGA, or ASIC with an SPI master interface, or five GPIO lines.
The EV kit-1 board comes with the MAX3421EEHJ+ and MAX3420EECJ+ installed.