73S1215F Evaluation Board
DescriptionThe Teridian Semiconductor Corporation (TSC) 73S1215F Evaluation Board is used to demonstrate the capabilities of the 73S1215F Smart Card Controller device. It has been designed to operate either as a standalone or a development platform.
The 73S1215F Evaluation Board can be programmed to run any of the Teridian turnkey applications or a user-developed custom application. Teridian provides its USB CCID application preloaded on the board and an EMV testing application on the CD.
Applications can be downloaded through the In-Circuit-Emulator (ICE) or through the TSC Flash Programmer Model TFP2. As a development tool, the evaluation board has been designed to operate in conjunction with an ICE to develop and debug 73S1215F based embedded applications.
Key FeaturesEvaluation Kit Contains
- 73S1215F Evaluation Board: 4-layer, rectangular PWB as shown in Figure 1 in the full data sheet (identification number E1215N12C1 Rev C), containing the 73S1215F with the preloaded turnkey program USB CCID.
- 12 VDC/1,000 mA universal wall transformer with 2.1 mm plug ID (CUI Inc. – EPAS-101W-12).
- USB cable, A-B, male/male, 2 meters (Digi-Key AE9932-ND)
- CD containing documentation (data sheet, and user guides), software API libraries, evaluation code, and utilities.
- Handheld PINpad Smart Card Readers (Battery and/or USB Bus Powered; Connected, Unconnected, and Combo (USB and/or Serial))
- Smart Card Readers
- Transparent Smart Card and SIM Readers
- USB Readers and USB Keys
Technical DocumentsUser Guide 4781 73S1215F Evaluation Board Lite Quick Start Guide
User Guide 4780 73S1215F Evaluation Board Quick Start Guide
User Guide 4779 73S1215F, 73S1217F CCID USB Linux Driver Installation Guide
User Guide 4778 73S1215F, 73S1217F Windows XP 32 USB CCID and DFU Drivers Installation Guide
User Guide 4777 73S12xxF USB-CCID Host GUI User's Guide
User Guide 4776 73S1215F, 73S1217F Device Firmware Upgrade Host Driver/Application Development User's Guide
User Guide 4775 73S12xxF USB-CCID Linux DFU Host Application User's Guide
User Guide 4763 73S12xxF Software User Guide
User Guide 4762 Using Synchronous Smart Cards with the 73S12xxF User's Guide
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
|User Guide||4781||73S1215F Evaluation Board Lite Quick Start Guide|
|User Guide||4780||73S1215F Evaluation Board Quick Start Guide|
|User Guide||4779||73S1215F, 73S1217F CCID USB Linux Driver Installation Guide|
|User Guide||4778||73S1215F, 73S1217F Windows XP 32 USB CCID and DFU Drivers Installation Guide|
|User Guide||4777||73S12xxF USB-CCID Host GUI User's Guide|
|User Guide||4776||73S1215F, 73S1217F Device Firmware Upgrade Host Driver/Application Development User's Guide|
|User Guide||4775||73S12xxF USB-CCID Linux DFU Host Application User's Guide|
|User Guide||4763||73S12xxF Software User Guide|
|User Guide||4762||Using Synchronous Smart Cards with the 73S12xxF User's Guide|