Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 73S1215F Evaluation Board Lite: 4-layer, square PWB as shown in Figure 1 in the full data sheet, containing the 73S1215F with the preloaded turnkey program USB CCID.
- 12 VDC/1,000mA universal wall transformer with 2.1mm plug ID (CUI Inc.—EPAS-101W-12).
- USB cable, A/B, male, 2 meters (Digi-Key AE1379-ND).
- CD containing documentation (data sheet, board schematic, BOM and layout), evaluation code and utilities.
- Handheld PINpad Smart Card Readers (Battery and/or USB Bus Powered; Connected, Unconnected, and Combo (USB and/or Serial))
- Smart Card Readers
- Transparent Smart Card and SIM Readers
- USB Readers and USB Keys
The 73S1215F Evaluation Board Lite can be programmed to run any of the Teridian turnkey applications or a user-developed custom application. Teridian provides its USB CCID application preloaded on the board and an EMV testing application on the CD.
Applications can be downloaded through the In-Circuit-Emulator (ICE) or through the TSC Flash Programmer Model TFP2. As a development tool, the Evaluation Board Lite has been designed to operate in conjunction with an ICE to develop and debug 73S1215F based embedded applications.