Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Full-Speed Compliant
- SDHC Card Support
- Internal Hi-Speed USB SD Card Reader Eases Host µP Overhead
- On-Chip Termination and Pullup Resistors
- Accommodates Clock Input Frequencies
- 26MHz, 19.2MHz, 13MHz, and 12MHz
- Internal Clock Squarer for Low-Amplitude TCXO Signals
- No Power-Supply Sequencing Required
- Compatible with +1.8V to +3.3V I/O Host Microprocessor
- Simple Control Mode Requires Only a Single GPIO
- I²C Control Provides Multiple Configuration Options
- On-Chip Power-On Reset/Brown-Out Reset
- Cell Phones
- Digital Still Cameras
- MP3 Players
The MAX14500–MAX14503 feature advanced power-saving modes to reduce power consumption in portable applications. The low-power Sleep modes allow the ability to disable internal circuit blocks, providing power-saving operating modes. The default clock input for each part number is specified in the ordering information. The MAX14500–MAX14503 feature the option to change the default values using the I²C interface.
The MAX14502 is available in a 5mm × 5mm, 40-pin TQFN package. This device operates over a wide supply voltage range and are specified over the -40°C to +85°C extended temperature range.