Right Click on Each File Link and Save Locally
Get Java Runtime
- From this page: http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp Click the 'Download' button under the heading "Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6"
- Accept license at the top of the page
- Select 'Windows Offline Installation, Multi-language (jre-6-windows-i586-p.exe 12.56 MB)' and download the install file
You now have all of the files needed for installation of the OneWireViewer on a PC without Internet connection. The files can be saved to a CD.
- Create the folder C:\owv
- Run the Windows 1-Wire drivers installation: install_1_wire_drivers_v400.msi
Warning: Do not install the COM object if you do not have the Microsoft Java Virtual Machine (now unsupported by Microsoft) installed on your system. To avoid installing the COM object, de-select it when prompted during the installation process.
- Run the Java™ installation: jre-6-windows-i586-p.exe
- Copy *.jar files to the folder c:\owv
Two Methods for Running the OneWireViewer
Creating a Shortcut to Run the OneWireViewer
- Create a shortcut on your Desktop
- In the command line, paste the following:
java -classpath C:\owv\java -cp
- Type in the name: OneWireViewer
- Then click the Finish button
- To run the OneWireViewer, double click the shortcut named OneWireViewer
Running from the Command Line
- Type the following in the owv directory: