Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- USB 2.0 Connected Hardware for Simple Setup and Operation
- Secure Authenticator Hardware Module for Use Case Demonstration
- Web-Based GUI for Step-by-Step Explanation of Secure Authenticator Use Scenario
- Counterfeit Prevention
- IoT Device Authenticity and Message Integrity
- Product Quality and Safety
- Secure Download/Boot
- Use/Feature Control
The MAXAUTHDEMO demonstrates use case examples for DeepCover® Secure Authenticators. It comprises hardware (as pictured) that is operated from USB 2.0 and a web-based GUI to demonstrate how the functional capabilities of Maxim’s Secure Authenticators are used in various end equipment scenarios. The GUI operates from a web browser such as Chrome™.
|MAXAUTHDEMO1||Asymmetric ECDSA and symmetric SHA-256 operation of DS28C36|
|MAXAUTHDEMO2||Asymmetric ECDSA operation of DS28E38|