1-Wire Device Evaluation Kit
For 1-Wire Non-Secure Memory, ROM ID, and Switch Devices
The DS9090EVKIT evaluation system (EV system) consists of a DS9490+ USB-to-1-Wire®/iButton® adapter for PC connectivity, a DS9120P+ socket board with RJ11 cable, and seven different 1-Wire devices. This EV system provides the special hardware and software system to exercise the features of 1-Wire devices with memory or PIO/switches, except 1-Wire EPROM devices. (EPROM devices such as the DS2502 and DS2506 require a different adapter (DS9481R-3C7) to perform an EPROM write. This adapter can be purchased separately.) 1-Wire EPROM devices are available for sampling.
The EV system software consists of the OneWireViewer (a Java® program) that runs under Windows ® OS and comes as part of the 1-Wire drivers installation package.
- Easy Setup with USB Adapter
- Fully Compliant with USB 2.0 Specification
- Software Runs on Windows 8, Windows 7, WindowsVista®, and Windows XP® OS (32-Bit and 64-Bit Versions)
- Convenient On-Board Test Points and Dual TO92 Socket
- Standard RJ11 Connector Interfaces to DS9120 Socket Boards
- Free Download of 1-Wire Drivers and OneWireViewer Demonstration Software
- Compatible with Other 1-Wire Devices Purchased Separately
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|