UniqueWare™ Add-Only Memory
DescriptionUniqueWare Add-Only Memories are factory programmed versions of the DS2502 (1024 bit) and the DS2505 (16Kb) Add-Only Memories, respectively. They differ from the regular devices in their custom ROM family codes (see Ordering Information) and the UniqueWare Identifier 5E7h in place of the upper 12 bits of the standard serialization field. For technical details on the devices please refer to the DS2502 and DS2505 data sheets.
UniqueWare Add-Only Memories are only available preprogrammed with customer-specific and write protected data. UniqueWare data fills at least one but no more than the first two pages of a device, depending on the length of the customer-supplied data.
UniqueWare devices are only available to existing customers. New data patterns are no longer accepted. The minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 34,000 pieces with higher quantities available in multiples of 17,000 pieces in either bulk form or tape-and-reel. The tape-and-reel quantities are 2000 pieces (TO-92), 4000 pieces (TSOC) and 2500 pieces (SOIC). The total order quantity (MOQ + additional 17,000 multiple) will cause a partial reel if the tape-and-reel device quantities are not an even multiple of the total order quantity. The shipment quantity can be plus or minus 10% of the order quantity. Only the quantity shipped will be billed.
- 1kb or 64kb Electrically Programmable Read Only Memory (EPROM)
- Unique, factory-lasered and tested 64-bit registration number assures absolute traceability because no two parts are alike.
- Built-in multidrop controller ensures compatibility with other 1-Wire products
- EPROM partitioned into 256-bit pages for randomly accessing packetized data records
- Each memory page can be permanently write protected to prevent tampering
- Reduces control, address, data, power and programming signals to a single pin
- Low-cost TO-92 or 8-pin SOIC and 6-pin TSOC surface-mount packages
- Reads over a wide voltage range of 2.8V to 6.0V from -40°C to +85°C
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|