Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Provides the Ability to Exercise All Functional Commands
- Quickly Create, Save, and Load Custom 1-Wire Scripts
- Customizable Timings Allow for Various 1-Wire Configurations such as Long Lines
- Flexible Timings Ensure Support for Existing and Future Devices
- Alterable I2C Address Ensures a Conflict-Free Environment
- Easily Discover Connected 1-Wire Devices with Built-in Search ROM Accelerator
- GPIO Allows External Control or Signaling
- Fully Compliant with USB Specification v2.0
- Industrial Sensors and Tools
- Limited-Use Consumables
- Medical Instruments
- Printer Cartridge Identification
The DS2485 evaluation (EV) kit provides the hardware and software necessary to exercise the features of the DS2485. The EV kit’s main hardware consists of a DS9481P-300 USB-to-1-Wire® adapter and two DS9121BQ socket boards. Both the DS2485 and DS28E07 devices are included for evaluation. The software runs on Windows® 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 operating systems and provides a graphical user interface (GUI) to exercise the features of the DS2485.