DescriptionNeither the DS2223 or DS2224 are available for new designs.
The DS2223 and DS2224 EconoRAMs are fully static, micropowered, read/write memories in low-cost TO-92 or SOT-223 packages. The DS2223 is organized as a serial 256 x 1-bit static read/write memory. The DS2224's first 32 bits are lasered with a unique ID code at the time of manufacture; the remaining 224 bits are static read/write memory. Signaling necessary for reading or writing is reduced to just one interface lead.
- Low-cost, general-purpose, 256-bit memory
- DS2223 has 256-bit SRAM
- DS2224 has 32-bit ROM, 224-bit SRAM
- Reduces control, address, and data interface to a single pin
- Each DS2224 32-bit ROM is factory-lasered with a unique serial number
- DS2224 portion of ROM with custom code and unique serial number available
- Minimal operating power: 45 nanocoulombs per transaction at 1.5V typical
- Less than 15nA standby current at +25°C
- Nonvolatile data retention easily achieved by low-cost alkaline batteries or capacitors
- Directly connects to a port pin of popular microcontrollers
- Operation from 1.2V to 5.5V
- Popular TO-92 or SOT-223 surface mount package
- Operates over industrial temperature range -40°C to +85°C
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|