The MAX66903 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully functional ISO 15693 reader that supports all the mandatory and optional commands in the ISO 15693 protocol. The EV kit also performs a SHA-1 calculation using the on-board microcontroller. SHA-1 is a secure hash algorithm with a challenge-and-response authentication (ISO/IEC 10118-2 SHA-1). This feature was added to support the MAX66140.
The EV kit is complete with an on-board HF antenna, an in-circuit jumper option for an external 50Ω antenna, USB connectivity with parasitic power, and on-board microcontroller with modulation and demodulation circuitry. The EV kit also includes Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) that supports the features of the MAX661x0 devices.
- Fully Functional Low-Cost ISO 15693 Reader
- SHA-1 Support
- On-Board HF Antenna
- External 50Ω Antenna Option
- USB 2.0 Support
- Power Provided Through USB
- External Circuitry for Modulation and Demodulation of the ISO 15693 Frame
- Windows-Compatible GUI Available for Download
- Schematics and Firmware Available for Quick Development
- Access Control
- Asset Tracking
- Driver Identification (Fleet Application)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|