Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Stand-alone eCash evaluation circuit board with LCD display and Audible feedback.
- Supports both DS1963S and DS1961S iButton SHA-1 devices as debit tokens.
- Once initialized, the DS1963S coprocessor on the debit board keeps the money secret secure
- Secure eCash debits in 100ms (approximate).
- 2 Java™ programs (compatible with Windows® and Linux) provided for download to initialize eCash coprocessors and tokens as well as to monitor evaluation board.
- Evaluation board can be used as a component in a larger control system (Service Control Unit).
- Complete firmware source provided in portable 'C' code.
- Schematic design and list of components of eval board provided.
- Evaluation board can be used for eCash code development with the onboard single-cycle 8051 compatible DS89C420.
Web-Based Kit Description and Instructions are also available.