iButton Probe with LED
DescriptionThe DS9092L iButton® probe with LED provides the electrical contact necessary for the transfer of data to and from the DS19xx family of iButtons. The round probe shape provides a self-aligning interface that readily matches the circular rim of the iButton's MicroCan™ package. The solid metal contacts resist wear and are easy to keep clean.
The DS9092L has no moving parts, making it a rugged interface for harsh environments. The round center contact of the DS9092L houses the LED that is rated for maximum 20mA DC at 2.7V typical.
The probe comes with a brass M18 x 1 nut for panel mounting. Since the body of the probe also forms the ground contact, the panel should be of non-conducting material to avoid ground loops. The 30cm cable with connector is provided for easy connection to the system microcontroller.
- Solid metal read/write panel-mount probe for the iButton family
- Integrated green LED for user-feedback signaling
- Probe guides the entry of the iButton
- iButton slides over the surface to self-clean contacts
- Accessible shallow probe cavity simplifies removal of debris such as mud
- Probe suited for panels of up to 3mm thickness
- Contacts are made from solid 303 stainless steel with a blue nylon insulation
- Metric design, prewired for easy installation
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|