DescriptionAuthorization iButtons® are sophisticated microelectronics, sealed into miniature stainless steel cans, creating a low cost, portable medium for storing and controlling access to sensitive information.
iButtons are used with port adapters as a hardware based protection system for software. iButtons help protect the right to copy software by actually protecting the right to execute it. Software can now be locked to a user, a machine, or an application with a complete audit trail and guaranteed uniqueness.
- Provides a unique 64-bit serial number, 4K bits of RAM
- No external power required
- Uses inexpensive 1-Wire® protocol
- Universally portable across platforms
- Programmable secure real time clock with alarm and elapsed timer.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|