Evaluation Kit for the DS1925
The DS1925EVKIT is a Thermochron iButton® starter kit that provides the basic hardware for a quick evaluation of Maxim’s Thermochron iButton family that communicates using the 1-Wire protocol. The kit uses a USB port of a PC running Windows® operation system. The kit includes DS1925L Thermochron iButton and all the hardware required to communicate with it. The DS1925L is a high-capacity Thermochron capable of 122K 8-bit readings or 61K 16-bit readings taken at equal distances. The easy setup process includes the free downloadable 1-Wire® drivers and the OneWireViewer demonstration software to communicate easily with iButtons through the PC’s USB port. Visit the download site for the free 1-Wire drivers and bundled OneWireViewer.
For developers who wish to create custom iButton ecosystems, Maxim provides iButton design resources with links for software resources and iButton accessories found here.
- Starter Kit Evaluates the DS1925L Thermochron iButton Temperature Recording Device with a Microsoft Windows-Based PC
- Easy Setup with USB Adapter
- Free Download of 1-Wire Drivers and OneWireViewer Demonstration Software
- Compatible with Other Thermochron iButtons: DS1921, DS1922L, DS1922T, DS1922E, and DS1923 (Not Included)
- Bio Science
- Food Safety
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Products High-Temperature Logging (Process Monitoring, Industrial Monitoring)
- Temperature Logging in Cold Chain
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|