Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- USB 2.0 Micro B to Serial UART Bridge
- SPI and I2C signals Accessed through 0.1in Headers
- GPIOs and Miscellaneous Signals Accessed through 0.1in Headers
- SPI, I2C, or UART Interface is Selectable through On-Board Jumpers
- Security Self-Destruct Jumpers
- Board Power Provided by USB Port
- On-board 3.3V Regulator for IC and Peripherals
- Individual Power Measurement on all IC rails through Jumpers
- One General-Purpose LED and One General- Purpose Pushbutton Switch
- Electronic Signature Generation
- Gaming Machines
- Internet Security
- IP Protection
- Point of Sales
- Secure Access Control
- Security and Banking Tokens
- Smart Control Systems for Home Automation
- Smart Factory for Industrial 4.0
- Smart Grid Security
The MAX36210 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a platform to evaluate the capabilities of the MAX36210 as a low-power security supervisor designed for fiscal memory, internet security, and IP protection applications that require certificate based or other public key cryptography schemes.
The device also incorporates a sophisticated security mechanism to protect sensitive information in secure memory; two pairs of external sensor input and environmental monitors (temperature, voltage, and die shield sensors) erase the on-chip secure memory when an attack condition is detected.