Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Driver Support for Windows 10, Windows 7Operating Systems
- 1-Wire/I2C USB Adapter Creates a Virtual COM Porton Windows, Linux, and Mac Operating Systems
- Emulates the DS2480B Command Set
- 3.3V Read/Write Operation to 1-Wire
- Supports Standard and Overdrive 1-WireCommunication
- Strong Pullup to 3.3V Provides the Additional CurrentRequired for 1-Wire EEPROM, EnvironmentalSensors, and Cryptographic Devices
- 1-Wire Active Pullup Accommodates Long Lines
- 3.3V I2C Operation with SDA and SCL Pullups
- Supports I2C Speeds of 100kHz and 400kHz
- 6-Pin Female Interface
- Fully Compliant with USB Specification v2.0
The DS9481P-300 is a USB-to-1-Wire®/I2C adapter for easy PC connectivity to 1-Wire and I2C devices. The adapter provides a 6-pin female connector with the signals to communicate with 1-Wire and I2C devices that support a 3.3V data I/O level. The DS9481P-300 driver runs on Windows®10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 operating systems, both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. The virtualized COM port provides a convenient communication interface.