Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Demonstrates the Features of the DS28E30 DeepCover® ECDSA Secure Authenticator
- 1-Wire Communication is Logged to Aid Firmware Designers Understanding of DS28E30
- 1-Wire/I2C USB Adapter Creates a Virtual COM Port on Any PC
- Fully Compliant with USB Specification v2.0
- Software Runs on Windows 10, 8, and 7 for 64-Bit and 32-Bit Versions
- 3.3V ±3% 1-Wire Operating Voltage
- Evaluation Software Available by Request
- Accessory and Peripheral Secure Authentication
- Battery Authentication and Charge Cycle Tracking
- Medical Tools/Accessories Authentication and Calibration
The DS28E30 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides the hardware and software necessary to exercise the features of the DS28E30. The EV system consists of five DS28E30 in WLP package mounted on an interface PCB, along with a DS9481P-300# USB-to-I2C/1-Wire® adapter. The evaluation software runs under Windows® 10, 8, and 7 operating systems for 64-bit and 32-bit versions. It provides a convenient user interface to exercise the features of the DS28E30.