- Enables Complete Evaluation of DS28E10 Functionality
- Easy-to-Use Graphical Software to Exercise and Program the DS28E10
- Easy-to-Use Hardware Components
- Fully Compliant with the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Specification
- Driver Support for Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, and Windows XP®
- USB-to-1-Wire Adapter Uses Both the Prolific PL-2303HXD and the Maxim DS2480B to Emulate a Virtual COM to 1-Wire® Port on Any PC
- Accommodates DS28E10 TSOC Package
The DS28E10 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides the hardware and software necessary to evaluate and program the DS28E10 1-Wire SHA-1 authenticator in an easy-to-use PC environment. The EV kit enables engineers to evaluate the DS28E10 for potential design purposes or to support end-product development activity. EV kit operation requires a host PC. The EV kit hardware includes a USB-to-1-Wire PC adapter to which an included DS28E10 evaluation board with IC socket is attached. An included RJ11 cable connects the evaluation board to the USB-to-1-Wire adapter. PC-based EV kit software is available. Additionally, the EV kit software requires an installation of Maxim's 1-Wire drivers, Microsoft .NET framework Version 2.0, and Prolific's PL-2303 USB-to-serial driver. Detailed instructions for downloading and installing these components are included in the EV kit data sheet. The EV kit also includes samples of the DS28E10 1-Wire SHA-1 authenticator.