SC-USB-SPI is an adapter used for converting a computer’s USB interface connection to the serial parallel interface (SPI) used by the SC1905 and the SC1894 (RFPAL).
It is recommended for prototypes debug and/or programming linearizer during manufacturing.
RFPAL GUI installation package installs necessary drivers in order to work on Windows® 7 or Windows 10 with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0.
- USB interface connection to the serial parallel interface to the SC1894 and the SC1905
- Windows 10, Windows 7
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- Broadcast Infrastructure (SC1894A-00C13)
- Cellular Infrastructure (SC1894A-00C13)
- Microwave Backhaul (SC1894A-00M13)
- Wide Range of PAs and Output Power
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|