Evaluation Kit for the MAX9996
DescriptionThe MAX9996 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies the evaluation of the MAX9996 UMTS, DCS, and PCS base-station downconversion mixer. It is fully assembled and tested at the factory. Standard 50Ω SMA connectors are included on the EV kit's input and output ports to allow quick and easy evaluation on the test bench.
This document provides a list of test equipment required to evaluate the device, a straightforward test procedure to verify functionality, a description of the EV kit circuit, the circuit schematic, a bill of materials (BOM) for the kit, and artwork for each layer of the PC board.
Contact MaximDirect sales at 888-629-4642 for pricing and availability on these kits.
- cdmaOne™ and cdma2000® Base Stations
- DCS1800/PCS1900 EDGE Base Stations
- Digital and Spread-Spectrum Communication Systems
- Fixed Broadband Wireless Access
- Microwave Links
- Military Systems
- PHS/PAS Base Stations
- Predistortion Receivers
- Private Mobile Radios (PMRs)
- UMTS/WCDMA Base Stations
- Wireless Local Loop (WLL)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Low Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Long Range with High Sensitivity
- Low Power Consumption