AISG Integrated Transceiver
Industry's First AISG-Compliant Fully Integrated Transceiver for Base Stations and Tower Equipment
DescriptionThe MAX9947 is an AISG-compliant, fully integrated transceiver.
The MAX9947 receiver offers a typical dynamic range of 20dB and integrates a bandpass filter that operates in the 2.176MHz frequency with a narrow 200kHz bandwidth.
The MAX9947 transmitter integrates a bandpass filter that is compliant with the AISG spectrum emission profile. It can modulate OOK signals up to 115.2kbps. The output power can be varied with external resistors from +7dBm to +12dBm to compensate for loss in the external circuitry and cabling.
The MAX9947 also features a direction output to facilitate the RS-485 bus arbitration in tower-mounted equipment.
The MAX9947 is available in a small, 3mm x 3mm 16-pin TQFN and is rated for operation in the -40°C to +105°C temperature range.
- Receiver Wide Input Dynamic Range
- -15dBm to +5dBm in 50Ω
- Variable Transmitter Output Level from +7dBm to +12dBm
- AISG-Compliant Output Emission Profile
- AutoDirection Output
- No Need of Microcontrollers to Handle Bus Arbitration in Tower-Mounted Equipment
- Supports All AISG Data Rates
- Bandpass Filter Compliant with AISG Protocol Centered Around 2.176MHz
- 3.0V to 5.5V Voltage Supply
- Independent Logic Supply
- Small, 3mm x 3mm 16-Pin TQFN Package
- Base Stations
- Tower Equipment
MAX9947EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX9947
Technical DocumentsTutorial 5100 General Layout Guidelines for RF and Mixed-Signal PCBs
App Note 4652 Simplify AISG Control Systems by Integrating the Hardware Discrete Transceiver
Quality and Environmental DataProduct Reliability Reports: MAX9947.pdf
Lead-Free Package Tin (Sn) Whisker Reports
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm