Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Evaluates the MAX7036 Sub-1GHz ISM Receiver
- 3.3V/5V Power Supply Operation or Powered from the USB Interface
- Direct Interface with the Included MAX32630FTHR ARM Microcontroller (MCU) Board
- Available in 315MHz- or 433.92MHz-Optimized Versions
- Available PMOD Hardware Interface
- Windows 10-Compatible Software
- GUI Controls for MAX32630FTHR Board PMIC Operation
- Proven 2-Layer PCB Design
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Garage Door Openers
- Home Automation
- Low-Cost RKE
- Remote Controls
- Security Systems
- Sensor Networks
The MAX7036 evaluation kit simplifies the evaluation of the MAX7036, a low-power, sub-GHz, VLIF receiver designed to demodulate Amplitude-Shift Keying (ASK) or On-Off Keyed (OOK) data in the 300MHz to 450MHz frequency range.
The MAX7036 EV kit operates in conjunction with an external Microcontroller (MCU) and Graphical User Interface (GUI) software running on a computer.
The MAX7036EVKIT is available in two versions, each tuned to a different operating frequency: 315MHz (MAX7036EVKIT-315) and 433.92MHz (MAX7036EVKIT-433). The crystal and passive components are optimized for these two frequencies but can easily be changed to work at any RF frequency between 300MHz and 450MHz.
The EV kit includes Windows®10-compatible software that provides a simple GUI. The GUI controls the on-board PMIC and provides a quick start configuration to evaluate the MAX7036 functionality, when the MAX32630FTHR Applications Platform is used.