Evaluation Kits for the MAX3541 and MAX3542
DescriptionThe MAX3541/MAX3542 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify the testing and evaluation of the MAX3541/MAX3542 PAL, DVB-T, and hybrid tuners. The evaluation kits are fully assembled and tested at the factory. Standard 50Ω SMA connectors are included on the EV kits for the inputs and outputs to allow quick-and-easy evaluation on the test bench.
This document provides a list of equipment required to evaluate the device, a straightforward test procedure to verify functionality, a description of the EV kit circuits, the circuit schematics, a components list of materials for the kits, and artwork for each layer of the PCBs.
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX3541/MAX3542
- 50Ω SMA Connectors
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- PC Control Software Available at www.maximintegrated.com
- Analog/Digital Terrestrial Receivers
- Digital Set-Top Boxes
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm