Evaluation Kit for the MAX3540
DescriptionThe MAX3540 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies the testing and evaluation of the MAX3540 NTSC, ATSC, and hybrid tuner. The EV kit is fully assembled and tested at the factory. Standard 50Ω SMA connectors are included on the EV kit for the inputs and outputs to allow quick-and-easy evaluation on the test bench.
This document provides a list of equipment required to evaluate the device, a straightforward test procedure to verify functionality, a description of the EV kit circuit, the circuit schematic, a component list of materials for the kit, and artwork for each layer of the PCB.
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX3540
- 50Ω SMA Connectors
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- PC Control Software Available at www.maximintegrated.com
- Analog/Digital Terrestrial Receivers
- Cable Modems
- Digital Set-Top Boxes
- VOIP Gateways
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm