Evaluation Kit for the MAX3514, MAX3516, MAX3517
DescriptionThe MAX3514/MAX3516/MAX3517 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify evaluation of the MAX3514/MAX3516/MAX3517 CATV upstream amplifiers. Each kit includes a data interface that can be programmed through the parallel port of a standard PC. Software (Windows® 95/98 compatible) is included to facilitate this function. This software allows the user to program both the gain and transmit modes through a simple user interface.
Access to the device input and output is provided through 50Ω SMA connectors. The input is matched to 50Ω, while the output circuit includes a minimum-loss pad that presents a 75Ω load to the output transformer when using 50Ω test equipment.
- +5V Single-Supply Operation
- Output Level Range up to 64dBmV (QPSK)
- Gain Programmable in 0.5dB Steps
- Transmit-Disable Mode
- Shutdown Mode
- Control Software Included
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
- Digital Television (Receivers, Set-Top Boxes)
- Parametric Family: Cable Modems
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm