Evaluation Kit for the MAX3507
DescriptionThe MAX3507 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX3507 CATV upstream amplifier. Each kit includes a data interface that can be programmed through the parallel port of a standard PC. Software (Windows® 95/98 compatible) is included to facilitate this function. This software allows programming of all available features through a simple user interface.
Access to the device input and output is provided through 50Ω SMA connectors. The input is matched to 50Ω. The output circuit includes a minimum-loss pad that presents a 75Ω load to the output transformer when using 50Ω test equipment.
- +5V Single-Supply Operation
- Output Level Range Up to +64dBmV (QPSK)
- Gain Programmable in 0.5dB Steps
- Transmit Disable Mode
- Shutdown Mode
- Control Software Included
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
- Cable Modem Upstream Transmitter
- Set-Top Box Upstream Transmitter
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm