DescriptionThe MAX2828/MAX2829 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify the testing of the MAX2828/MAX2829. The EV kits provide 50Ω SMA connectors for all RF and baseband inputs and outputs. Differential-to-single-ended and single-ended-to-differential line drivers are provided to convert the differential I/Q baseband inputs and outputs of the MAX2828/MAX2829 to single-ended ports.
The EV kits simplify evaluation of the receive and transmit performance in the corresponding 802.11x bands.
- On-Board Line Drivers and Voltage Reference
- 50Ω SMA and BNC Connectors on All RF and Baseband Ports
- PC Control Software Available at www.maximintegrated.com
- 3-Wire Serial Interface
- 2.4GHz/5GHz MIMO and Smart Antenna Systems
- 4.9GHz Public Safety Radios
- Single-/Dual-Band 802.11a/b/g Radios
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|