Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX2769C IC
- +2.7V to +3.3V Single-Supply Operation
- 50Ω SMA Connector on the RF Ports and for the Baseband Outputs
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included
- Parallel Port for 3-Wire Interfacing
- PC Control Software Available Upon Request
- Automotive Navigation Systems
- Laptops and Netbooks
- Location-Enabled Mobile Handsets
- Marine/Avionics Navigation
- PNDs (Personal Navigation Devices)
- Software GPS
- Telematics (Asset Tracking, Inventory Management)
The MAX2769C evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX2769C universal GPS receiver. It It enables testing of the device performance and requires no additional support circuitry. Standard 50Ω SMA connectors are included on the EV kit for the inputs and outputs to allow for quick and easy evaluation on the test bench. The evaluation kit is fully assembled and tested at the factory.
This document provides a component list, a list of equipment required to evaluate the device, a straightforward test procedure to verify functionality, a description of the EV kit circuit, the circuit schematic, and artwork for each layer of the printed circuit board (PCB).