Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2683/MAX2684
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included
- SMA Input and Output Signal Connectors
- RF Input Matched to 50Ω at 3600MHz
- IF Output Matched to 50Ω at 300MHz (MAX2683)
- IF Output Matched to 50Ω at 900MHz (MAX2684)
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Digital Microwave Radios
- Wireless Broadband Access
- Wireless Local Loop (WLL)
The MAX2683/MAX2684 are downconversion mixers intended for operation in the 3.4GHz to 3.8GHz frequency range. The MAX2683 is optimized for downconversion to IF frequencies between 100MHz and 400MHz, and allows high-side or low-side LO injection. The MAX2684 is optimized for IF frequencies between 800MHz to 1000MHz and only allows low-side LO injection. A logic-level enabled LO frequency doubler allows the external LO source to run at half frequency, or at full frequency if disabled. As assembled, the MAX2683/MAX2684 EV kits are configured for operation of the LO at half frequency. A few simple component changes configure the EV kit for operation of the LO at full frequency. In addition, an external resistor allows adjustment of device linearity and supply current.