Evaluation Kit for the MAX2673
DescriptionThe MAX2673 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX2673 upconverter mixer and enables testing of all functions, with no additional support circuitry. Signal inputs and outputs use SMA connectors and are compatible with the 50Ω impedance of test equipment.
Each EV kit is shipped with a MAX2673 configured for operation with an IF input frequency of 40MHz to 500MHz, and LO input frequency of 600MHz to 2400MHz. The output matching network is optimized for an RF output frequency of 900MHz.
- +2.7V to +5.5V Single Supply
- Output Matched for 50Ω at 900MHz
- Optimal Component Placement
- Easy Evaluation of All Product Functions
- Includes All Critical Peripheral Components
- 400MHz/900MHz/2.4GHz ISM
- Cell Phones/Cordless Phones
- Handheld Radios
- IEEE 802.11 and Wireless Data
- Personal Communications Systems (PCS)
- Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|