Evaluation Kit for the MAX2660, MAX2661, MAX2663, MAX2671
DescriptionThe MAX2660/MAX2661/MAX2663/MAX2671 evaluation kits simplify evaluation of the MAX2660/MAX2661/MAX2663/MAX2671 upconverter mixers. They enable testing of all the functions, with no additional support circuitry. Signal inputs and outputs use SMA connectors and are compatible with the 50Ω impedance of test equipment.
Each EV kit is shipped with a Maxim device configured for operation with an IF input frequency of 40MHz to 500MHz, and LO input frequency of 600MHz to 2400MHz. The output matching network of each kit is optimized for an RF output frequency of 900MHz.
- +2.7V to +5.5V Single Supply
- Output Matched to 50 ohms at 900MHz
- Optimal Component Placement
- Easy Evaluation of All Product Functions
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included
- 400MHz/900MHz/2.4GHz ISM
- Cell Phones/Cordless Phones
- Handheld Radios
- IEEE 802.11 and Wireless Data
- Personal Communications Systems (PCS)
- Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|