Evaluation Kit for the MAX2654, MAX2655, MAX2656
DescriptionThe MAX2654/MAX2655/MAX2656 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify evaluation of the MAX2654/MAX2655/ MAX2656 low-noise amplifiers (LNAs). These kits enable testing of the devices' performance and require no additional support circuitry. The signal input and output use SMA connectors to facilitate connection of RF test equipment.
The MAX2654/MAX2655/MAX2656 EV kits are fully assembled with the MAX2654/MAX2655/MAX2656 on board, and incorporate input matching components optimized for specific frequency operation.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2654/MAX2655/MAX2656
- +2.7V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- RF Input and Output Matched to 50Ω
- Jumper Included for Gain/Shutdown Setting
- Fully Assembled and Teste
- Global Positioning Systems (GPS)
- Wireless Local Loop (WLL)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm