Evaluation Kit for the MAX2648
DescriptionThe MAX2648 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies the evaluation of the MAX2648 5GHz low-noise amplifier. It enables testing of the device's performance and requires no additional support circuitry. All inputs and outputs use SMA connectors to facilitate easy connection of RF test equipment.
This EV kit is factory-tuned for operation in the 5150MHz to 5350MHz band but can be retuned for operation in any band from 5000MHz to 6000MHz. Table 1 of the data sheet provides component selection information to retune the MAX2648 for operation in the 5725MHz to 5825MHz band. Consult the MAX2648 device S-parameter and noise parameter data (Tables 1 and 2 of the MAX2648 data sheet) to design a matching network for any other band.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2648
- +2.7V to +3.6V Single-Supply Operation
- All Peripheral Components Included
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm