Evaluation Kit for the MAX2642, MAX2643
DescriptionThe MAX2642/MAX2643 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify evaluation of the MAX2642 and MAX2643 low-noise amplifiers (LNAs). These kits enable testing of the devices' performance and require no additional support circuitry. The signal input and output use SMA connectors to facilitate connection of RF test equipment.
The MAX2642/MAX2643 EV kits are fully assembled with the MAX2642 or MAX2643 on board, and incorporate input matching components optimized for 900MHz operation.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2642/MAX2643
- +2.7V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- RF Input and Output Matched to 50Ω at 900MHz
- Jumper Included for Gain/Shutdown Setting
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 800MHz/900MHz Cellular Phones
- 868MHz/900MHz ISM-Band Wireless Data
- 900MHz Cordless Phones
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm