Evaluation Kit for the MAX2622, MAX2623, MAX2624
DescriptionThe MAX2622/MAX2623/MAX2624 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify evaluation of the MAX2622/MAX2623/MAX2624 VCOs. These kits enable testing of the devices' RF performance and require no additional support circuitry. The signal output uses an SMA connector to facilitate the connection to RF test equipment.
The MAX2622 EV kit is assembled with the MAX2622 and incorporates output matching components optimized for an RF frequency of 868MHz. The MAX2623 EV kit is assembled with the MAX2623 and incorporates output matching components optimized for an RF frequency of 917MHz. The MAX2624 EV kit is assembled with the MAX2624 and incorporates output matching components optimized for an RF frequency of 973MHz.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2622/MAX2623/MAX2624
- +2.7V to +3.3V Single-Supply Operation
- RF Output Matched to 50Ω
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included
- 866MHz to 868MHz European ISM Band (MAX2622)
- 902MHz to 928MHz ISM Band, ±10.7MHz IF (MAX2623)
- 902MHz to 928MHz ISM Band, 45MHz to 70MHz IF (MAX2624)
- DECT 1/2 Frequency LO (MAX2623)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm