Evaluation Kit for the MAX2420, MAX2421, MAX2422, MAX2460, MAX2463
DescriptionThe MAX2420/MAX2421/MAX2422/MAX2460/MAX2463 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify evaluation of the MAX2420/MAX2421/MAX2422/MAX2460/MAX2463 900MHz image-reject transceivers.
The EV kits provide 50Ω SMA connectors for all RF inputs and outputs. A varactor-based tank circuit is provided for the on-chip voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) and can be tuned by a potentiometer or external voltage. The VCO can be overdriven by an external source, if desired. (See EXT LO Input under the Adjustments and Control section).
Switches are provided to control power-management features.
- 50Ω SMA Ports for Testing Transmit and Receive Paths
- SMA Port for Prescaler Output
- Switches Included to Control Power-Management Features
- VCO Frequency, Receiver Gain, and Transmitter Gain Adjustable via On-Board Potentiometers or External Inputs
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cordless Phones
- Spread-Spectrum Communications
- Two-Way Paging
- Wireless Networks
- Wireless Telemetry
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|