Evaluation Kit for the MAX2366, MAX2367, MAX2368
DescriptionThe MAX2366 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies testing of the MAX2366/MAX2367/MAX2368. The EV kit provides 50Ω SMA connectors for all RF inputs and outputs. A varactor-based tank circuit is provided for the on-chip voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) and phase locked with an on-chip PLL. I/Q baseband inputs come with standard BNC connectors.
The EV kit allows evaluation of the MAX2366/MAX2367/ MAX2368s' I/Q modulator, IF VGA, RF upconverter, dual-band IF VCOs, dual synthesizer, 3-wire programming interface, and power-management features.
- High-Speed Data Modems
- High-Speed Digital Cordless Phones
- Satellite Phones
- Triple-Mode, Dual-Mode, or Single-Mode Mobile Phones
- Wireless Data Links (WAN/LAN)
- Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs)
- Wireless Local Loop (WLL)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm