Evaluation Kit for the MAX2312, MAX2316
DescriptionThe MAX2312/MAX2316 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify testing of the MAX2312/MAX2316 IF receivers. These kits allow evaluation of the devices' variable-gain amplifier (VGA), I/Q demodulator, voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO), synthesizer, 3-wire programming interface, and power-management features. Figure 2 shows the MAX2312/MAX2316 EV kits schematic.
The EV kits provide 50Ω SMA connectors for all signal inputs and outputs. A varactor-based tank circuit is provided for the on-chip VCO and can be tuned by a potentiometer or an external voltage or phase locked with the on-chip phase-locked loop (PLL). PC board pads (J12, J13, J14, J15) are available for installing low-inductance oscilloscope probe points, if desired.
- 3-Wire Interface
- Differential Baseband Outputs
- +2.7V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- SMA Connectors on All Signal Ports
- Low-Power Shutdown Mode
- PC Control Software (available at www.maximintegrated.com)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm