Evaluation Kit for the MAX2267, MAX2268, MAX2269
DescriptionThe MAX2267/MAX2268/MAX2269 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify evaluation of the MAX2267/MAX2268/MAX2269 power amplifiers (PAs), which are optimized for IS-98-based CDMA and PDC cellular phones operating in the Japanese cellular frequency band. The kits enable testing of the devices' RF performance and require no additional support circuitry. The EV kits' signal inputs and outputs use SMA connectors to facilitate the connection of RF test equipment.
Each kit is assembled with the MAX2267, MAX2268, or MAX2269 and incorporates input and output matching components optimized for the 887MHz to 925MHz RF frequency band. These EV kits are capable of operating at RF frequencies from 750MHz to 1000MHz, with the appropriate matching components.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2267/MAX2268/MAX2269
- +2.7V to +4.5V Single-Supply Operation
- RF Input/Output Matched for 887MHz to 925MHz Operation
- All Matching Components Included
- 2-Way Pagers
- Cellular-Band CDMA Phones
- Cellular-Band PDC Phones
- Power-Amplifier Modules
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm