Evaluation Kit for the MAX2264, MAX2265, MAX2266
DescriptionThe MAX2264/MAX2265/MAX2266 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify evaluation of the MAX2264/MAX2265/MAX2266 power amplifiers (PAs), which are designed for operation in IS-98-based CDMA, IS-136-based TDMA, and PDC cellular phones operating in the 900MHz range. The kits enable testing of the devices' RF performance and require no additional support circuitry. The EV kits' signal inputs and outputs use SMA connectors to facilitate the connection of RF test equipment.
Each kit is assembled with either the MAX2264, MAX2265 or MAX2266 and incorporates input and output matching components optimized for the 824MHz to 849MHz RF frequency band. These EV kits are capable of operating at RF frequencies from 750MHz to 1000MHz with the appropriate matching components.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2264/MAX2265/MAX2266
- +2.7V to +5V Single-Supply Operation
- RF Input/Output Matched for 824MHz to 849MHz Operation
- All Matching Components Included
- 2-Way Pagers
- Cellular-Band CDMA Dual Mode™ Phones
- Cellular-Band TDMA Dual Mode™ Phones
- Dual-Mode Phones
- Power-Amplifier Modules
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm