Evaluation Kit for the MAX2251
DescriptionThe MAX2251 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX2251 power amplifier (PA), which is designed for operation in IS-136-based TDMA and AMPS. The kit enables testing of the device's RF performance and requires no additional support circuitry. The EV kit's signal input and output use SMA connectors to facilitate the connection of RF test equipment.
Each kit is assembled with the MAX2251 and incorporates input and output matching components optimized for the 824MHz to 849MHz RF frequency band. The EV kit is capable of operating at RF frequencies from 750MHz to 1000MHz with the appropriate matching components.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2251
- +2.8V to +4.5V Single-Supply Operation
- RF Input/Output Matched for 824MHz to 849MHz Operation
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cell Phone Base Stations
- Cell Phones
- Cordless Phones
- Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs)
- Wireless Local Loop (WLL)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- 925MHz to 2175MHz Frequency Range
- Monolithic VCO
- High Dynamic Range: -75dBm to 0dBm